Bugger, I’ve been memed.
Eamon Knight tagged me with the Six Things Meme. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. [done]
2. Post the rules on your blog. [done]
3. Write six random things about yourself. [see below]
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. [umm, do I know 6 people that blog and have not been tagged?]
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. [see 4 above]
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. [Oh, I think I’ll do more that that . . .]
My Six Random Things:
1) I was born and raised in Swansea, South Wales. Hence I was hoping to get “Cambrian” as a blog name, but it was taken. Still “Ediacaran” is an acceptable second choice.
2) I have a tattoo. But I’m not telling where.
3) Eamon Knight‘s cat really, really liked me. Not, I suspect, Kizhe the Couch Czar. Probably pre-Kizhe. Easily freaked-out cats must see me as an easy mark.
4) I’m a Sagittarian. And to all the single women out there, don’t fall for all that astrology nonsense, Sagittarians are compatible with all other star signs (this one is anyway).
5) I’ve been on the Australian Broadcasting Company’s Catalyst program twice now. Adding all my time on screen together, I still recon that I’m a few short of my 15 minutes.
6) I was a foundation “Chris” at the University of Ediacara.
I know where that tat is. Should that bother anyone?ReplyDelete
You were at our place c.1997 I think? Definitely pre-Kizhe (b.2001). That must have been (the late) Mozart.ReplyDelete
The kids are lots bigger, too ;-).
Wilkins - of course you know where the tat is, it's in Canberra!ReplyDelete
Knight - Yes 1997. I figured Mozart wouldn't survive long, highly strung cats rarely do.